Deadline: 30th January 2020
The RGI Council are happy to announce the Open Call to members for the upcoming ‘Embody without Burden – A Celebration of Motherhood’ exhibition to be held at the RGI Kelly Gallery, Glasgow from the 7th March – 4th April 2020. The exhibition will form part of the celebration for International Women’s Day.
Please note, the theme can be interpreted in anyway desired.
We are particularly interested in a variety of works and mediums (drawing, painting, sculpture, performance, mixed media). Small-scale works preferable.
- Please submit via the RGI website via email firstname.lastname@example.org by the 30th January 2020. Please note, submission after this date will not be considered.
- Please stipulate title and dimensions of the work.
- A high-resolution image (jpeg) of the work.
- Full name, RGI membership number and contact telephone number.
- Each member can submit one piece to the Open Call.
- Please provide an artist bio, no more than 150 words along with your RGI.
If you would like to find out more about joining the RGI, please click here.
Image: Maternity Ward, Rosemary Beaton, 1986.