Off the Square on 1 December
Off the Square on 1 December is a time when galleries, hotels and businesses around Blythswood Square unite in extending a festive welcome to Glasgow’s traditional cultural quarter.
Off the Square highlights:
- Be the first to see and purchase from the RGI’s Christmas Exhibition
- Browse for gifts at Glasgow School of Art Shop
- At Glasgow Art Club morning coffee will be available to purchase in the first floor Billiard Room between 11am and midday.
- Take in Compass Gallery’s excellent ‘Cabinet Show’
- Relax with afternoon tea at Blythswood Square
- Enjoy Scotlandart.com’s Christmas Show
- Discover exquisite and highly individual gifts at Snider’s Antiques
- Purchase from the finest selection of booze on Bath Street at Inverarity.
What better way to celebrate the first Saturday in December than spending it browsing the shops and galleries Off the Square?